About Me

My photo
i'm Lucy. I'm the Features Editor of Mizz Magazine. I love writing, cats and filled pasta. I get to meet quite a few celebs through my job, most of them are very short.

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Tomorrow is D day...(D for Disney)

So you may all be adults and all grown up and everything and but please go buy my first issue of DISNEY ANIMALS Tomorrow...Trust me, you will enjoy the read yourself, or you can give it to a small person you know. You will also get a FREE Puppy stationery set and you can make Easter cards....Rock N ROLL!!

Thanks guys! You will also get to see some super cute dogs dressed as the Easter bunny- i mean who doesn't want to see that?

Oh, and check out my cat Marmite- she's totally famous now- prepare for diva strops...




No comments:

Post a Comment