About Me

My photo
i'm Lucy. I'm the Features Editor of Mizz Magazine. I love writing, cats and filled pasta. I get to meet quite a few celebs through my job, most of them are very short.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

I'm the new Editor of Disney Animals Magazine!

If you know me you know i love animals, if you don't know me i'm sure you have heard whisperings that i love animals. Cats are my favourites obviously, but anything vaguely furry and vaguely cute will get a big thumbs up from me...SO i was pretty excited to get the editorship of DISNEY ANIMALS MAGAZINE (drum roll) I'm still Features Editor of Mizz but this means i can also spend my days perusing pictures of cats in tiaras and dogs in sombreros on the internet...can't be bad eh?! My first issue is on sale March 22nd so you should buy it even if you are a grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment