About Me

My photo
i'm Lucy. I'm the Features Editor of Mizz Magazine. I love writing, cats and filled pasta. I get to meet quite a few celebs through my job, most of them are very short.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

A New York Wedding....

So my best friend who I'm incredibly close with and is basically like my sister eloped to New York and married the love of her life! I knew she was going to do it along with a select few others, but everyone else got little cards through saying " we eloped" tres cool!
They are having a blessing in October and I can't wait to plan the hen do and be part of wedding number two!

These two are pretty cool cats and their wedding pics from NYC make them look like Calvin Klein models!

I could not be happier for the gorgeous pair! Below is a print I made them :)
Here's to your beautiful future guys! Love you loads mr and mrs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment