About Me

My photo
i'm Lucy. I'm the Features Editor of Mizz Magazine. I love writing, cats and filled pasta. I get to meet quite a few celebs through my job, most of them are very short.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Summer in March

So it has been hovering around 20 degrees for the last week and a bit now, so of course in UK weather terms this means we are having a heat wave. Slightly chavvy looking guys are sat in the parks with their tops off exposing their very fetching translucent white skin and drinking special brew and Britain's newspapers are running with heat wave headlines ( I get it I'm a trained journalist and Britain is fixated with the weather) and yes it's lovely...but....the only worry Is that just like last year's record breaking 28 degrees in April, this will be our summer and July and August will be grim as hell.... Anyway would love to say more but I'm off to work on my watch mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment