About Me

My photo
i'm Lucy. I'm the Features Editor of Mizz Magazine. I love writing, cats and filled pasta. I get to meet quite a few celebs through my job, most of them are very short.

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Meeting Poppy Rose


My beautiful best friend Kate gave birth to her GORGEOUS baby girl Poppy Rose on Saturday!

 I couldn't be happier for her! Poppy is so amazing and looks just like her mummy! It's been wonderful to be with such a close friend as they go through a pregnancy and be so close to it! It's
been so exciting and such an incredible journey and i can't wait to be a big part of this little girl's life! An auntie is born!

Kate, im so proud of you, you will make the best Mum in the world! You are already such a natural!
 Congrats Kate and James! Your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment