About Me

My photo
i'm Lucy. I'm the Features Editor of Mizz Magazine. I love writing, cats and filled pasta. I get to meet quite a few celebs through my job, most of them are very short.

Friday 20 April 2012

Our house one year on!

We have owned our beautiful first home for a year now and have made alot of progress on some of the rooms!
It seems we have been there forever but it's only been 12 months! I'm very lucky that my other half is also a talented DIY man/general handyman and brilliant decorator, so all of the work is thanks to him! I can take credit for some of the furnishings and the woman's touch!

 Here are some pictures below of the transition over the past year! We love our house so much and can't wait for many more happy years there

Happy Houseiversary! :)






































No comments:

Post a Comment